woensdag, juni 21, 2006

Published




My first cards in print!! They are in the June-July issue of Simply Sentiments. I received my copy yesterday. Very exciting!! It's really nice that they return your cards after publishing them.
Voor 't eerst geplubiceerd! Deze kaarten staan in het Juni-Juli nummer van Simply Sentiments. Ik ontving mijn exemplaar gisteren. Ook leuk dat ze je kaarten na publicatie terugsturen.

I used the heat embos resist technique on both cards. Watercolors are My favorite Talens Ecoline. Stamps I used are Art Impressions, Hero Arts and Post modern Design.

Ik gebruikte de heat embos resist techniek met mijn favoriete Talens Ecoline. Stempels zijn van Art Impressions, Hero Arts en Post Modern Design.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations on being published! Isn't it a wonderful feeling?

    Boy oh boy! Those projects definitely deserved to be published. Beautiful work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sorry I deleted my last message because I didn't get the facts. Now I see the two you made... I thought you had made the vintage one too. They are tremendous!! Doesn't that page look professional - congratulations!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous! Your cards are gorgeous and they look great in the magazine layout. The magazine has good taste!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow, gefeliciteerd!

    groetjes
    Roel & Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. beautiful work....congratulations on being published....plus congrat's also on winning the contest.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ahhhhhhhhh Geweldig, prachtig werk!

    Van Harte Gefeliciteerd!

    Heeft het al op het forum gestaan dat je gewonnen hebt? Dat heb ik dan helemaal gemist...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Congrats on being published! Your cards are beautiful and I'm sure that much more of your work will be published soon in the future. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Congratulations! Love your work - love your use of vellum - I think the more I get into your blog the more I'm not going to get done today!!!! LOL!!

    http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Congratulations Godelieve - well deserved, you do wonderful artwork.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.