zaterdag, juli 22, 2006

Vintage card

I love vintage cards... to look at, but I find it really difficult to make them. My sister posted these pictures on 2peas, and I wanted to give it a try. Stamps are Hero Arts, checkered paper is Chatterbox. Quickutz photo corners.
Vintage kaarten,... ik vind ze mooi om naar te kijken, maar erg moeilijk om ze te maken. Mijn zus plaatste deze foto's op 2peas, en ik wou toch een poging doen. Stempels van Hero Arts, het geruit papier is van Chatterbox. Quickutz fotohoekjes.
I found a place for the altered embroidery floss bobbin from yesterday's post.
Ik vond een plaats voor het borduurgarenklosje in mijn vorige post.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind hem super geworden!!!! Ik ben zelf ook helemaal gek van vintage foto´s!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cute! The picture is my favourite one out of the three that your sister posted. I was planning to try and do something with that photo too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OH! ... I LOVE this card !
    I think that you have a real talent to make these old pictures living again !!!

    I love the use of your vintage bobin !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Godelieve
    this is so cute! what a beautiful card. don't you just love those pictures?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Een prachtige kaart!
    Het borduurgarenklosje past er perfekt bij.

    Rein.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous vintage card! The altered bobin is perfect on it, great photo too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow !!! love it !! you should do these more often, it's gorgeous !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow a really great vintage card, the floss on it i love! I should try this too .... ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.