zaterdag, september 29, 2007

Brrr...

A stamp positioner and masks were used on this card, to give Flamingo Claire a warm scarf and hat. I masked the square with a sticky note and colored the border with Ecoline and sponged Chalk ink, and stamped the Swirly Tail all around the card.
Een stempelliniaal en maskertjes gebruikt om Flamingo Claire een warme sjaal en muts te geven. Met een post-it het middengedeelte bedekt, om de rand met Ecoline, Chalk inkt en de Swirly Tail stempel af te werken.
Stamps: justjohanna

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Goed idee om hem een muts en sjaal te geven, met de temperaturen hier, kan hij het wel gebruiken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Now this card brought a smile to my face....:) I also liked how you did the frame around the card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fab winter theme, great colours. Its certainly gone a few degrees cooler here in UK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is great:) I would have never known the scarf was done seperately!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love this guy! It is getting cold here...I love the way that you framed him!

    PS I order some ecoline inks- 6 colors and they shipped yesterday- I can't wait to try them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Geweldig! Op het moment zou een regenjasje ook helemaal niet gek zijn ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Too cute, love you little flamingo, I am also working on a flamingo Holiday card. Great card

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love love that background and your birdie made me smile. About time for him to come to my neck of the woods.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. this is so clever and cute. made me giggle with my coffee this morning. well done indeed! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.