zondag, augustus 17, 2008

Be Happy...

This card started with the 2 flowers, stamped on Ecoline ink background with Ranger Distress Ink, heat embossed with Distress EP, cut out. The stitched heart was stamped with Brilliance Moonlight White on vellum, cut out and embossed in the Cuttlebug. All stamps are by Hero Arts.
De bloemen zijn op ecoline achtergrond gestempeld met Distress inkt, geƫmbossed met Distress EP. Het hart is met Brilliance Moonlight White op vellum gestempeld en uitgeknipt. Daarna geƫmbossed in de Cuttlebug. Alle stempels zijn van Hero Arts

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige stijlvolle kaart.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love all the texture and layering, especially the vellum.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so beautiful. I love the soft colours.
    I haven't been by in a while my new job is taking up a lot of my time as I have to study. It won't be for long but I have to neglect my blog hopping now & then!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderful card! Love the colors!

    (Sorry about the typos in my comment on your QK-box - sometimes things go a bit too fast...)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.