vrijdag, oktober 17, 2008

Christmas Scrap-ling

I asked my little helper to hold this scrap-ling I made, inspired by Shari Carroll
Geïnspireerd door Shari Carroll maakte ik deze scrap-ling. Mijn hulpje toont hem hier.

Click the photo for a closer look. The square inside is an inchie.
Klik op de foto als je ze wil vergroten. Inchie binnenin.

I used one of my favorite winter papers: #Jack Frost from Basic Grey's Blitzen Collection. Don't know if it is still available. Versamark ink, Ranger Seafaom White embossing powder.
Ik gebruikte een winters scrappapier: #Jack Frost van Basic Grey's Blitzen Collectie. Het is een van mijn favorieten, ik weet niet of het nog te koop is. Versamark inkt, Ranger Seafaom White embossingpoeder.

Hero Arts stamps: CL235 Border & Holiday Messages, CL250 My Art.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Great tree ornament and your new "look" looks great!!!
    Such inspiring work you do for all of us to feast our eyes on...love it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOWZERS this is so cool! I love this size and the kraft paper is one of my favorites!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this is a brilliant idea! I think I'll try to make some Christmas gift tags this way, folded in half and with a little window.. Thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh my!!! This is so awesome! You MUST enter this for the Hero Arts challenge this week!!!!!!! I think it is a winner!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. great idea, love your color combination...really inspiring
    TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Very creative idea. I really like it. M.Carmen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Awesome way to display the inchie, or give it as a gift to a crafty friend...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat een prachtige kersttag! Die kleurtjes zijn prachtig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful card!

    Your blog looks great too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Absolutely fantastic work - I love the non-traditional colors and your attention to detail is marvelous - I'm inspired! A work of art, truly ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. wat een gaaf idee. Je hulpje is heel handig :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Congratulations! This card was just given an honorable mention over on the Hero Arts Blog! Wooo-hooo! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.