zondag, juni 14, 2009

Sunday Scraps - 19

I used cut offs today, and stamped flowers. Flower are left overs or duplicate stamped images from previous cards.
Vandaag heb ik strookjes gebruikt die je overhoudt als je vierkante kaartjes snijdt. De gestempelde bloemen lagen nog op tafel, ik maak vaak meer afdrukjes dan ik op dat moment nodig heb.

I used this Magenta tulip recently HERE and HERE. I cut inside the squares, using small embroidery scissors, so it shows the texture and sheen of the olive green cardstock.
De Magenta tulp had ik onlangs nog gebruikt HIER en HIER. Met een fijn borduurschaartje heb ik de vierkantjes uit het vellum geknipt, zodat de structuur en glans van het olijfgroene kaartkarton te zien is.

Odd Bird Planet stamps: Flora Hugabundous, Michelle's Big Scroll, Merci

Here's the same Art Journey rose on another tag. It is stamped on ecoline paper.
Hier is dezelfde Art Journey roos op een andere tag. Ze is op ecolinepapier gestempeld.

12 opmerkingen:

  1. scrapling cards made with scraps - love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What you make with your "scraps" is amazing!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oooooohhhhhh wat zijn ze prachtig!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh wow, the tulip with the cut out squares is absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh these are just PERFECT. Love your artwork!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I enjoy your Sunday Scraps post. I recognize that size and shape. I save mine for punching out squares. I like your idea much better. These are wonderful. I especially like the tulip card. I have and love that image, but I can't remember using it. You've posted some wonderful cards with it. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So beautiful! I especially love the rose tag - gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Loving your three art pieces....they are so original and attractive !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. These are just gorgeous ...you really show us that nothing is insignificant and that everything can be used. What I also love about them is the attention to detail. (Using your embroidery scissors must have been a challenge though).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hi, Godelieve! I swear, you make the most amazing things from scraps! I have to say, you have a higher quality of scraps than I do! (heehee!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.