zondag, oktober 25, 2009

Sunday Scraps - 38

Today is the last day of Stamptoberfest on 2 Peas. One of the challenges is using acetate from packaging, and turn it into scraplings. I embossed the acetate in the Cuttlebug on one of them, stamped with StazOn White on the other one. I also rescued a piece of Joseph's Coat technique, it was in the bin already because I didn't like how it turned out. I used leftover pieces of ribbon.
Vandaag is de laatste dag van Stamptoberfest op 2Peas. Een van de uitdagingen was acetaat van verpakkingen gebruiken, om er scraplings van te maken. Voor de linker scrapling heb ik het acetaat geƫmbossed in de Cuttlebug. Op de rechter is met StazOn White gestempeld. Een andere uitdaging was om met je mislukte items iets te maken, de stukjes met Joseph's Coat techniek had ik al weggegooid en terug uit de papiermand gevist, het was niet geworden wat ik dacht :) Restjes lint gebruikt.
Another piece of acetate, embossed in the Cuttlebug, layered with more scraps.
Nog een stukje acetaat, met nog meer papierrestjes.
From Scraps to Flowers Stamps: Art Journey (flower on scraplings) Hero Arts (flowers and Thanks Definition)

17 opmerkingen:

  1. love the acetate - very innovative. would make great bookmarks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOVE what you did with your scraps today, even rescued from the bin! You are an inspiration with your art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhh Godelieve wat een geweldig idee. Je artikel in de nieuwe ArtSpecially vond ik ook hel leuk om te lezen. Groetjes Marja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Godelieve, I love making things from re-cycled materials and always save packaging. I love what you have made from the acetate and gives me an idea for bookmarks.

    Carol x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dat ziet er allemaal weer mooi uit.Geniet elke dag van je creaties.Bedankt daarvoor.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a great way to use up acetate scraps - I'll just have to go rescue the bits I put in the bin yesterday when I decided they were too small to use... h'mm. Thank you for that. Love your scrap creations :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. each one of these is simply amazing, godelieve! that thanks definition is an oldie, but definitely one of my all-time treasured faves. :) gorgeous, as always!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow. Gorgeous. I never would have thought to put acetate in a Cuttlebug folder! I love your basket of paper flowers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Brilliant as always Godelieve! Love the embossed acetate. Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love your creations and blog! I will be stopping back frequently! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I never thought of using the CuttleBug with acetate!! How clever and fun is that!! Amazing projects as always!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. those are so pretty! love the acetate scraplings!! Love that you embossed it on one of them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Excellent - I love embosssing bits of acetate and never throw any away mysvery beautiful creations - love them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. How very cool! I particularly like the layout on the card - a lot of potential there!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. OK, that's it...I'm definitely CASEing one of your cards this week! LOL! I adore your narrow, tall cards, they are amazing and these are simply fantastic with the clear cardstock and gold embossing...beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. This is brilliant!!! Now I am saving every piece of annoying plastic packaging I can get my hands on :) Thanks for sharing!!! <><

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.