vrijdag, augustus 25, 2006

August Sketch #4 - HELLO

My 13 yo niece Anneleen, Crea-Leni on 2Peas, posted the Weekly Sketch, so I made this card using her sketch.
Mijn 13 jarig nichtje Anneleen, Crea-Leni op 2Peas, bedacht deze week de schets. Deze kaart heb ik ermee gemaakt.

Cat/Dog/Mouse stamp= Magenta. Swirl and Hello = Hero Arts. Tiny Flower= Justjohanna.
A picture in front of the window, to show the cut out part in the green cardstock, and the effect of stamping on vellum.

Foto met tegenlicht om het effect van het stempelen op vellum te tonen...


5 opmerkingen:

  1. I so like when you use the white embossing powder, I keep meaning to try this then I forget. Maybe you have jogged my memory again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie kaart.
    een leuk idee, dit vellum raampje.

    Rein

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I did not know that Leni was your niece !... Your family concist of many great ARTISTS !...

    This card is so light !... I LOVE the arabesque and these little flowers that give this lightness !
    Geneviève

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, this is so creative. Love how you used the Hero Arts flourish with the tiny flowers from Justjohanna!! Awesome.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.