dinsdag, juni 12, 2007

Heat embossing on vellum

Another card I made with this technique. Ranger Seafoam White embossing powder. Wavy Background stamp by justjohanna. I cut out the middle parts, and stamped the separate flower (available as a single stamp) again on the card. Words on the QuicKutz tags are also stamps by justjohanna.
Nog een kaart met deze techniek. Ik gebruik liefst Ranger Seafoam White voor het embossen op vellum. Wavy Background stempel is van justjohanna. Het deel in't midden heb ik telkens weggeknipt en het bloemetje opnieuw op de kaart gestempeld. Het stempeltje is afzonderlijk te koop. Tekst op de QuicKutz labels zijn ook van justjohanna.

16 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the simplicity.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Every day I look what you do (with the help of bloglines) and you have a really high level !!!! You do a lot of cards very wonderfull.
    Marie-Hélène from Madrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig Godelieve. Altijd zijn weer de leukste ideetjes te vinden op jouw kaarten :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It's beautiful ! I love it !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heel leuk idee om die tussenstukjes uit te snijden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So pretty... I love the way you use this technique... your designs are so beautiful x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Stunning and beautiful! Heat embossing on vellum is a favourite technique of mine, but I've only done it small with dragonflies etc so I must try doing something on a bigger scale.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I keep asking myself why I have not yet embossed on the vellum like you do. Each card you make are beautiful, especailly this type!!
    I love this one a lot. Kind of Tiffany. Do you agree, Julie ?;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh my goodness...this card is so beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hello from Trine!
    It is soo much nice in your blogg!
    Beutyful cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is very pretty !! and the cut out adds a great touch !! super idea !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I totally Love this one, all the peek-a-boo holes are spectacular!
    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Another beautiful card!

    The cutouts are just brilliant and add so much.

    Wow.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.