maandag, augustus 20, 2007

Wishing you the tweetest day

A card I finished today, using an ATC I found while cleaning...I made it a few weeks ago. I even made step by step pictures then...
Deze kaart geraakte vandaag af, met een ATC die ik vond tijdens 't opruimen. Ik maakte zelfs stap voor stap foto's toen ik de ATC enkele weken geleden maakte.

I stamped the ragged pony, and masked it with a cut out image. Then I stamped with Versamark and applied chalk from my soft pastels with a paper towel. So far so good...
Ik stempelde en maskerde de pony. Daarna een achtergrond gestempeld met Versamark inkt, en met soft pastels gekleurd. Tot zover ging alles goed...

After stamping the sentiment with black ink, I realised that it was difficult to read. I removed the mask, tried to stamp the sentiment on cream cardstock, but I still didn't like it and put it away...
Toen ik de tekst met zwart gestempel had zag ik dat hij niet goed leesbaar was. Het maskertje verwijderd, tekst op ecru karton gestempeld, maar ik kreeg er geen zicht op, en heb de ATC weggelegd.

Today I found the ATC and added a deep red mat, soft turquoise strips and accents. I think it looks much better now.
Vandaag
vond ik de ATC, gemat op donkerrood en wat licht turquoise accentjes gebruikt. Ik vind dat er nu veel beter uit ziet.

Stamps: justjohanna

16 opmerkingen:

  1. What a pleasure to see your creative process...and what a fantastic card. There is always such a sense of liveliness in your work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great 'save'!! Thanks for sharing how you managed to get the card you liked, without throwing the original away!! It turned out great...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your card is perfect....and the ATC on it is just wonderful. ATCs are some of my favorite things to make...but somehow I never get around to making them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderfull and thanks to share with us how you do
    Marie-Hélène in Madrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful and I loved seeing the process.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Looks good..I am SO glad to see I am not the only person who takes things apart to re-try.. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love this post a lot....

    It feels like sitting by you in crafty paradise and stamping with you! Feels wonderful and inspiring! I love the card and now I found you are great in trimming the pony!

    I love this !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. ooooh this is gorgeous !!!!! your stamping background is a success !! thanks for the how do !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Very detailed work and the results are worth the effort. This card is darling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. such a gorgeous card. I love the images you selected, but especially love how cleverly you made the ATC go on the side.
    awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Your card is awesome,love how you did the background paper and your sentiment is great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh, I love it, I love it!! So perfect for my taste -- bright with reds and oranges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.