zondag, januari 20, 2008

Embossing

Lately I've been doing a lot of heat embossing. I just love how black it looks. I prefer Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear embossingpowder. See the difference on this photo. Both images are stamped on ecoline background with Versafine ink. The image below is heat embossed.
De laatste tijd gebruik ik vaak embossingpoeder, omdat het alles echt zwart maakt. Liefst gebruik ik Versafine Onyx Black en kleurloos embossingpoeder. Je kan het verschil hier goed zien, beide stempels zijn op ecoline achtergrond gestempeld met Versafine. Alleen de onderste is geƫmbossed.
Stamp: Art Journey

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, there's a huge difference! I'm too lazy to emboss but I did some the other day and it IS always fun to watch it melt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel leuk dat je zo het verschil laat zien. Maar ik vraag me af hoe je met meerdere stempels embossed?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the look of embossing but mine never looks that good..maybe I need that static bag thingie?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heb het zo nog nooit bekeken! Toch leuk om het verschil zo eens te benadrukken! Mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Looks great, I hadn't thought about using the clear embossing powder. I usually use detail black over Versafine. I have noticed how rich your always looks. Thanks for the tip.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous detail using the versafine. I love to emboss a lot of my stamping & have been advised that versafine inks are the best for picking out little details that are often not clear when I use my archival black when stamping my CI collection.
    I really need to invest in clear powder as I have one that is white/cream & the results aren't as good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow, what a great visual!! The embossed looks so much more intense!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.