zaterdag, februari 02, 2008

Treasure the Moment

4" x 4" card. I played with this photo in Photoshop, and printed on white paper. I added stamping and sponging with Colorbox Fluid Chalk inks #Creamy Brown and #Chestnut Roan.
10 x 10cm kaartje. Een beetje met deze foto geƫxperimenteerd in Photoshop. Geprint op wit papier, daarna gestempeld en gesponst met Colorbox Fluid Chalk inkt #Creamy Brown en #Chestnut Roan.

Stamps: Hero Arts (Moments Definition, circle Treasure the moment), Art Journey (word stamp "child"), Inkadinkado (floral stamp), Orange Bus Studios (swirl)

9 opmerkingen:

  1. So you made the photo look like a stamp! That is beautiful. Going to have to try that! By the way, I'm sure that is a photo of you when you were small?! I love how you decorated this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW this is so neat! I have not done this with photoshop for years- I need to do it again! You did a great job putting it all together!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig gedaan! Je zou zeggen dat het een echte stempel is.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow I don't know if I could ever try this, you come up with such neat stuff, very cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.