woensdag, augustus 19, 2009

Odd Bird Planet - Halloween Blog Hop

Today we are doing a Halloween themed Blog Hop over at Odd bird Planet. I came up with this Halloween decoration. Inside is a little glass jar (recycling!) with a candle (tea light).

Vandaag houden we bij Odd Bird Planet een blog hop met Halloween als thema. Ik koos voor een Halloweendecoratie, gerecycleerde glazen potjes met een theelichtje in een papieren zakje.



You can click all photos for better view. I used a glassine envelope, cut off the bottom part. To create a flat bottom, I made 4 cuts, folded as a cardboard box and secured with tape. Of course you have to do your stamping and coloring first. I used Distress Ink to color them, and stamped with Memories Black ink.


Je kan alle foto's vergroten als je het duidelijker wil zien. Eerst de onderkant van het zakje afgeknipt, daarna 4 knipjes gemaakt om de flapjes om te kunnen plooien, en zoals een kartonnen doos te sluiten. Je kan alles vastplakken met tape. Natuurlijk moet je eerst alles kleuren en stempelen. Ik heb de zakjes met Distress Inkt gekleurd, en alles met Memories Black gestempeld.

The Blog Hop starts here:
Wil je niks van de bloghop missen, begin dan hier:
**** Karrie ****

Beth
Debbie
Diane

You are here: Je bent hier:
**** Godelieve****

Next stop is: Volgende halte is:
****Kathi****

Laura
Marnie
Teresa
Tiffany
Tracy
and last but not least Kim

HAVE FUN!!!

Halloween stamps from Odd Bird Planet: HERE

Odd Bird Planeteers Flickr Group

22 opmerkingen:

  1. what a great idea, these would look fantastic lining my walk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love these - you always have the best ideas! I was relieved to see the glass jar LOL.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOWZERS these are WICKED! Love them! so gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oh, these are really clever and beautiful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a great idea, they turned out AMAZING!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Very effective Godelieve the children will love them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is a wonderful project...I love the glow coming through the paper..!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ohhh wowww Godelieve ,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!! I wish I could get my hands on these!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Gosh. Those are sooooo cool. I love that you showed them with the lit candles in them to show their eerie glow.

    Great project.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Fantastic! I wish I could sit down and craft with you to get some of your fantastic ideas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Gorgeous Godelieve! I can see these being in every home.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. this is too cool!
    I can't let my stamping pals in Taiwan miss this post. Can I quote your post in my Chinese blog? please... :)
    This is really amazing! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. These are so cool. They're beautiful with the warm colors, but they still have an eerie feel to them--perfect for Halloween.

    Thank you for the tutorial.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Thanks a lot for the tutorial and the inspiration! Will definitely come onto my "todo-list".

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.