zondag, augustus 30, 2009

Sunday Scraps - 30

A tag and a card, made with scraps. The tag has cuttlebugged parts and a strip of glimmer mist paper. Because I could not stamp on these textures, I picked a flower stamp which is easy to cut out: a tulip from Darkroom Door. Words on this tag are from Odd Bird Planet.
Een tag en een kaart, gemaakt met restjes. Stukjes geëmbossed papier en een strookje glimmer mist papier. Op deze ondergrond kon ik niet stempelen, daarom heb ik de tulp van Darkroom Door gekozen, die is makkelijk uit te knippen. Tekststempel van Odd Bird Planet.

The flower stamp (Hero Arts) is the same one as I used on yesterday's card. Sentiment from Hero Arts too.
De bloemenstempel van Hero Arts heb ik gisteren gebruikt op dit kaartje, tekststempel is ook van Hero Arts.

The scraps I used.

Look : Jacqueline's fabulous scraps card


15 opmerkingen:

  1. weer super mooi Godelieve!
    Grtjs Miek

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hallo
    wat een mooie kaart heb je gemaakt
    super hoor
    groetjes elly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So love this theme of using your scraps up one day of the week! I am joining in this sunday. I have always enjoyed seeing your cards made with scraps - so practical and I love the fact nothing gets wasted!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. beautiful colors and design. I especially love how the white stamping gives a wonderful effect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is beautiful Godelieve, I especially like the tag! It's amusing to see the gorgeous things you made from that little pile of scraps. First it looks like nothing, then hey presto a little Godelieve magic and a lovely card and tag pop out. I love looking to see what you've made again. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Jenni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I look forward to your wizardry every Sunday....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Also forgot to say THANKS for the tip on Art Journey...with Darkroom Door Stamps....:))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. These are lovely Godelieve, what a fun way to use scraps, love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Ohhh wowww Godelieve,wat een prachtige kaart en tag heb je gemaakt.
    Mooie kleuren zeg,heel stylvol.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. All of these scraps came together so well! Beautiful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Traumhaft schöne Werke liebe Godelieve.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I love what you do with scraps, but then again, I love anything you create!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I really like both of these. Using up your scraps is such a great idea too. I do that with mine as often as I can as well. Thanks for the inspiration as always!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.