maandag, februari 15, 2010

OWOH - winners

Thank you all for visiting my blog, and for so many nice comments!! One World One Heart has been a fabulous event! And what a great way to find new interesting blogs!
Dank je wel allemaal om mijn blog te bezoeken, en voor zoveel leuke reacties! One World One Heart was weer geweldig! En wat een fijne manier om nieuwe interessante blogs te ontdekken!

Here's the winner of my OWOH giveaway, it's Ann. Please email me Ann with your mail address, so I can send it as soon as possible. An email link is in the sidebar at the left, and in my profile. Congratulations!!
De winnaar van mijn OWOH giveaway is Ann. Gefeliciteerd!
**********

I decided to pick two more names, to send these little booklets: Carolyn and Vicki, please email me too with your mailing address.
Omdat er zoveel reacties kwamen, heb ik nog 2 boekjes verloot, die gaan naar Carolyn en Vicki.


Congratulations, and thanks everyone!
Gefeliciteerd, en bedankt allemaal!!

Many thanks to Lisa, for organizing this event.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I feel that I am so very lucky to be one of your winners. I think you make beautiful things and this is indeed a treasure to win! I love surprises - whatever it is will be fabulous. I know you make your creations with passion and with love. How very delightful to recieve a gift from Belgium! I am just Happy! Happy! thanks dear friend---

    Vicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulations to the winners, you won some truly beautiful pieces. Thanks for the chance of winning one.
    Jenni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a fabulous way to meet people from all over the planet. So grateful for the opportunity Jan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. To be your winner Godelieve is just amazingly wonderful! I will treasure the heart book! And I have to thank you for introducing me to Lisa's event as it was the ticket on your side bar that led me to the carpet!
    A thousand thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. proficiat!!!jullie zijn echte gelukzakken!!!!zo'n mooi hebbeding!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gefeliciteerd winnaars!! En wat een pech voor mij :( ....
    Veel plezier ermee!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.